• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery in Europe???

I'm getting my bypass done in Estonia next month. Are you thinking about going to europe for yours
?

I'm getting my bypass done in Estonia next month. Are you thinking about going to europe for yours
?
Hi did you go ahead with Surgery in Estonia ? How did it go ? which hospital/surgeon did you use?
Really interested in having my sleeve converted to mini bypass looking for people success. disaster stories to help make my decision.
any advice would be gratefully received

Hi did you go ahead with Surgery in Estonia ? How did it go ? which hospital/surgeon did you use?
Really interested in having my sleeve converted to mini bypass looking for people success. disaster stories to help make my decision.
any advice would be gratefully received

Your unlikely to get a reply as this thread is over three years old and the person who started it hasn't been on the forum since 2014.

Can the sleeve be converted to a mini bypass, how does it work?

Your unlikely to get a reply as this thread is over three years old and the person who started it hasn't been on the forum since 2014.

Can the sleeve be converted to a mini bypass, how does it work?
Hi thank you for the info. Has MiniMims closed ?

Back