• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

taunton

eggbat

Six Month Post Op
hi coloporation just wishing you the best for your exciting journey and wanted to tell you that the head of bariatric surgury at taunton is a chap called mr richard wellbourn he is highly regarded in this field and treated as a saint and saviour by weight loss patients in the south west the other surgon at taunton is a mr mahon who is also very highly regarded but i dont know as much about him

Mr Wellbourne did my op and yes he's very good .

Im going to Taunton, and apparently being seen by someone called Dr Daily.

Glad that i found other people who have been to Taunton, is the hospital and staff nice?

:) xxxx

hi the surgeon was great also the whole team but the downside was from referal to surgury it was nearly eighteen months

OMG... that is a long time. Is that normal?

I didnt think it would be so long. I suppose it may be different for everyone.

Hi guys, I'm going to Taunton for my band on the 21st, it was originally with Mr Mahon, but they needed to change my date and the letter says Mr Wellbourne.........so who knows, I'll see on the day and let you know! It was Mr Mahon that I saw at my consultation, and he was very nice (despite the cream cake on his desk :eek: lol). I started my journey on the 4th January 2008 when my GP made the request for funding, and even tho I wanted it 'yesterday', with hindsight I'm really glad that it has taken so long because it's given me time to mentally prepare and just read as much info as I could. And also what's really important for me is the chance to talk to people that have done it and are wearing the t-shirt!

Back