• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tesco Car Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yvessa

Hi all,

Have just spoken to Tesco's and asked about driving after surgery. They will not invalidate your policy at all and simply say that you need to follow medical advice so unless doc refuses to give the go ahead you can drive! My doc has said 2 weeks most likely.

My insurance co said do as the doctor says , which like you was 2 weeks . As long as you can twist to see behind you & do an emergency stop

My dr said 2 weeks, or when u can check blind spot and emergency stop but I drove at 10 days as I had to rush my daughter to the emergency doctors late at night and i ended up pulling my side!!
I'd say leave it 2 weeks and if possible take a drive late at night when there's less cars on the road and just take it easy!!

Vicky x

As I no longer drive a tank...just a little Polo, I was driving at about day 10 and felt fine. Wound have gone completely Ga Ga had I not been able to get out the house! Thanks for research Yvessa x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back