• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This time tomorrow I will have my band!!

AA1234

Hi everyone, what I have been working for all these months is finally here!!! I go to hospital tomorrow to have my band fitted. I have a few nerves but I think they will really kick in in the morning. Silly I know, but I have not managed to eat a thing today. Water is all that is going down and my vitamins. I must just be tense, but will try and have some soup or a shake tonight and at least some fruit.

I have lost 10lbs on pre op and can't wait for the rest to come off as I feel better already. I know I am going to feel s!!!t for a few days but hope it wont last ling and then he loosing begins!!!

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
good luck for tomorrow xxx

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck for the op and hope you have a speedy and not too windy recovery x :giggle:

Sambucca

will be thinking of you tomorrow Sue. You have my number so please let me know how it goes and I will update the gang for you xx

topsy

I know everything will be fine but good luck and to a speedy recovery - keep up the good work

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
Good luck for tomorrow. Look forward to hearing how it goes. 10lbs - excellent start.

AA1234

Thanks everyone. I 'check in' at 12 noon today so not sure what time my op is. WIll let you know how I get on.

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
good luck today sue xxxx

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
woo hoo
x
congratulations on teh 10lb and welcome to teh new you