• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thoughts on 'snack a jacks'?

I have tried a packet, took to sittings to finish them all, and was constipated afterwards, but had not connected that to the snack-a-jacks... now i know will maybe just have one or two for a treat

Hiya... I am a BIG crisp fanatic, cant get enough of them, but when i went on reductil i had the sour cream and chive snack a jacks just so i didnt miss the hand in the bag action as thats what i was dreading, i have to say they are better than some fattening crisps i have tasted,and also as they are a bit chewier you only need the 1 bag to take the edge off the hunger. Thanks for the info liz on the gagging, i will look for a different option WHEN i have had my gastric band done. Good luck Clare x

u can have them but only a small amount, my thing at the mo is cars water biscuits with dairy lea light, there so more ishh but im happy full wise off 2 of them, its learning portion or quantity wise how much can be eaten b4 the full feeling is felt and know "when" to stop

I like the tesco high baked water biscuits, although I haven't had any for quite a while, I just used to eat them dry, once I get back on to solid food I might try them with laughing cow extra light. You tried those before? they aren't too bad for low fat, and I think they def have a lot less calories in than butter.

MNL:p

Back