• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

time for....TV!

Grace

excuse me guys, but it's that time of year...on one side we have Strictly Come Dancing (which I love), on the other side, The X Factor (which I also enjoy)...
then the totally wonderful Merlin (which I love so much I have the boxed sets of the first 2 series)
so time to trundle downstairs in my jimjams and curl up in front of the tv...no snacks though, as in previous years....just a little healthy chicken casserole and perhaps a bit og Greek yoghurt and fruit for pud!
see you later, alligators!:D

ooo sounds bliss xxx

Put your feet up Charis and hope you are also feeling better tomorrow... a nice night in and it's funny I'm at the other end of the country and doing the same.... haha... love and hugs and thinking of Jacci tonight xxx

I could have cried too.. shame to see that tonight... poor Cher... love and hugs Jacqui, Charis and all xxx

TUT I haven't seen X Factor yet! I shouldn't have read this! I watched Strictly, Merlin, Casualty and then hubby came home so I handed over the emote with good grace to let him watch Match of the Day!
I enjoyed my telly fest though!

i got both on series link to record as also love them!!!! then in jan dancing on ice......
have started to make WW meals to eat on a night in replace of a take away - zero point veg cassarole mmmn mmmn lol

xxx

Back