• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tina Malone talking on this morning about her excess skin after been banded fri 7 nov

Hi
im doing good thanks but bored of thinking about what to eat! Eating much firmer things like tonight, I had 3/4of a grilled pork chop and 2 spoons of mash and it was lovely, I knew when to stop so thats has to be good
I find myself going shopping and now really reading the labels of things I use to buy now I put back and try to find better options its so weird!

Hi looking forabetterme
all going well no weight lose this week but im cool with it trying not too get too stuck on "losing weight" as I know you say it stalls at times then re starts itself still working on getting my head around portion sizes as im still making "normal"size meals so freezing what I can , ive never had so many plastic pots in the freezer all with home made ready meals !

I watched it on the catch up. Wow shes list a lot. Shes lucky she can afford the excess skin removed. I hated when she pulled her stomach and twisted it! Eeeeh!!! Dreading the stretchy skin! But I'm going to gave to live with it!

£50,000 sounds excessive, when you look online she can get a tummy tuck and arm lift for £5000. However, she does look great and at least she's putting WLS out there and in a positive light. Didn't know everyone could feel the port.

im on normal foods now just tiny tiny portions today for brunch ive had
2x mini bubble and squeak 1x spoon of diced bacon bites 2x spoons of tinned plum tomatoes ate 3/4 of it
again I could feel that I was full up so dint push myself to eat the remaining bites on the plate
its just not worth over eating anymore

Back