• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today`s mail on line 5 June 2016

Oh no :(
I don't want to be like that .. Poor woman .. Bless her heart ..

I felt the same way when reading this ive got what I call a deflated belly when squeezed looks like a front bum! But im getting use to it but yes if I had the spends I would have it lobbed off

She sounds like she's in a very difficult place emotionally and I really hope she doesn't read the comments. The Mail seems worse than most places for people making vile comments.
I know we were told over and over again that we would very likely end up with loose skin and that it was virtually impossible to get funding to have it removed. But sometimes it is done on the NHS where it is having a major impact physically on someone's life - folds of skin getting infected etc. I'm guessing in Australia it's all down to insurance? Even then I'm surprised they didn't think she had a case.

Sorry but soon as I read" i didnt over eat i think i had an aversion to carbs" i lost any sympathy! Come on take responsibility for being fat...sounds harsh i know but its total denial. Her skin is a shocker but with such a massive and fantastic weightloss success its going To happen. Hats off to her for the weight loss though she has worked that tool!
We cant win them all ladies...something has to give somewhere! Ive no boobs left...but thats life! Im sure at some point she will get to where she wants with the skin removal..but sometimes we have to work for it.

I agree with Karina. Despite excess skin, there is no doubt she is much healthier now than before. Hope she will eventually get the tuck operation but there is going to be plenty sagging.... you can't expect to have skin to snap back.

Back