• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update on lesleyweb

hopelesscase

Just to let you know that lesley has texted me tonight to say she is doing really well just waiting to be able to get some texture down her. She is without he laptop at the moment so cant get on here.
Nic she says hi to you.
Look forward to hearing about her experiance as soon as shes back posting
hc

Oh, that is so lovely to hear. Tell her I said hi as well. Can't wait to see her back on here.

She can be our third person for the entre at lunch once she is eating regular food!

Nic;)

Hi everyone,
Before i begin i really want to thank everyone for their support, this makes a massive difference when having this proceedure.
Well all is well, i went into the Alex last Friday 7.45am my lovely friend Julie came along with me...didnt want to take hubby cos i new he would be more nervous than me!! didnt go up to surgery until 1.30pm, for me that was the worst bit of the whole journey...walking to the theatre...nurses.anethetist (not sure correct spelling) were lovely and had me giggling, next thing i remember is being woken up in recovery. I did have pain, but wasnt long before they had that under control and then it was just lovely relaxing sleep. People were coming and going throughout the rest of the day and evening but i just wanted to rest. Got up next morning (saturday) and was ready in myself to go home, however i didnt come home until sunday, think mr ammori got behind because he didnt manage to come back...however that was okay i just took my time and made the most of my lovely room...been on liquids all week, going really well, just missing that chewing sensation, but no hunger pains, feeling quite upbeat except for an uncomfortable pain under my shoulder blade ( this may not be related at all ). I have just removed my dressings and scars are really tiny, im sure they will fade even more with time (dont show that part of my body anyway). looking so forward to the future. Oh and i have lost 151b since 3 week monday coming!! Yippee!!!

Glad your doing so well and all that weight is gone forever :) welcome back from your op.

Nice to have you back lesley the pain under your shoulder could be from the Gas. I had pain there after I was steralised and they said it was from the gas

Thanks for that..its daft but you do worry about things, i always think the worst and think ive got a clot or something (silly me!!)..did yours last very long?

Hiya Lesley, so nice to hear from you. Glad everything went well for you. That pain sounds like trapped wind and shouldn't take more than a few days to escape (I think mine took about a week to resolve). You can use gripe water (for babies) or windeze to help shift it , oh and I think someone said peppermint tea helps also.

Best of wishes on a quick recovery and hope to see you soon.

Nichole;););)

Glad to hear all is well Lesley, look forward to following your weightloss success now. x

Thank you Waynettax and hello to you nic so luvly to hear from you, i will go and get some gripe water now as we speak, never suffered from wind before so dont no what to expect...im glad to hear you have had a good day and i look forward to meeting up again soonxxx

hi lesley glad the lappie is fixed and nice to see you back posting. hope the gripe water helps havent had the wind pain in my shpulder but have used it when i have had wind pain in my tummy and it helps. hope to meet up with you soon
carole

hi carole..how good is this you are gonna be my 50th post..perhaps now ill be able to look at pics of people...i believe you are now back at work..sounds like things are going really well..bet i will see a difference in you and nic next time i see you and hopefully you will be able to see difference in me xxx

HEY glad all went well! I was 'done' at the Alex too and everything has gone really well. The pain in your shoulder is def a result of gas - they pump it in to help the surgeon operate then release it after the op but sometimes it moves round your body and affects your nerve endings (apparently) - weird but perfectly normal! keep up the good work xx

Back