• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update

charliegirl

Dragged myself out of bed to go and get my bloods done and whilst sat in the GP's waiting room started to read the forms and noticed it said "FASTING" oops.....next appointment they can make for me is a week today.....but remembered we have a health port we folks can walk in if they already have the blood forms so going there on thursday as have to start filling my wee pot all over again :(...good news when I home the post man had been (Early for once) and I have my appointment with Dr New at Hope on 22 august.......yipee its happening..... hope everyone has a good day despite the fact its raining here and I have a ton of washing to dry.....serves me right for doing so much house work yesterday lol....xx

great news about the appointment Linda, having a date to work towards really helps...perhaps do a countdown ticker so you can see the days disappear!! Had to chuckle about the bloods, I nearly did the same thing when I had some done recently!!!

LIVVVYYYYYY!!!!! Gonna have that song on my mind for the rest of the day now - really!!! Did you have to??????

Great news Linda :D the time will fly be now!

Hi Linda
I've just replied to your other thread and then saw this one.
YAHOOO:talk017::party0019::talk017::wow::wow::party0019:
See, your getting there.
We said you would, well done girlie!!!
Trina xxxx

Back