• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 24 only half a pound but I know why

Karen19745

Hi, got weighed this morning and I am 13st 5.5lb, that is 0.5lb this week,

But I know why, I have been munching on biscuits too much, I really need to stop and I went out for a 3 course meal last night at my cousins college where she is training to be a chef (obviously I couldn't eat it all and I did choose the healthier options ;))

I have lost 4st 2.5lb since the op and 6st 1.5lb altogether, Karen x :D

Last edited:
naughty naughty you must get youself back on track you have done soo well up till now you know were you are going wrong come on girl give yourself a firm boot up your backside. before you start putting stones back on instead of pounds cos we all know how easy this can happen. xxx

Hi, got weighed this morning and I am 13st 5.5lb, that is 0.5lb this week,

I have lost 4st 2.5lb since the op and 6st 1.5lb altogether, Karen x :D

Well a loss, is a loss Karen, even if small.

You know you have had better weeks, and that you can have fantastic on track weeks again. :)

Overall, your losses (>4st post-op and >6st altogether) are fantastic, so chin up, and ditch the biscuit tin !!!

So hard hun, but you can do this, how did you manage the 3 course, had a bit from each ?

:break_diet: I ate a little biscuit today. Feel sad now as it's the road to ruin.
Think we need to harness our self control now Karen AS THE HONEYMOON IS OVER :cry:

Back