• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

week 5 post op

Nicola robinson

well into week 5 post op and have lost another 3 lb this week taking me to 17st 2lbs I am off all diabetic meds and have my original engagment ring back on my finger from 1984 lol been to slimming world and got my 6st award. eating going well just had a slice of toast this morning and feel very full but no probs keeping it down. Back at work too and swimming around 30 lengths life is good and getting better. So any one having doubts about bariatric surgery don't it has its little bumps to get over but the benefits out way what you will achieve so go for it :)

posts such as yours, give someone like me, real hope and inspiration :) thank you!

And congrats on the loss :)

Aww, what a lovely post to read. Thanks for sharing. Being on liquid diet phase I so envy that piece of toast!! T x

HI Nicola well done you just be careful with the toast at this early stage not usually recommended till later on think i was 4-5 months before had toast, things will still be healing inside, as long as its gone down ok but just take care and read your food info list some people can not tolerate bread at all keep up the good work so far xx

Well done Nicola x thanks for your post as I'm really nervous, my surgery is on Monday x

dimond good luck it will be over soon and then you will be on the bench with the rest of us there is a space waiting for.

Chrisa thanks for the info and will be careful with what I eat my tolerance has been good so far only eat small amounts at a time but finding that most things are ok as I go along got my first appt back at sunderland 18th september so looking forward to that and seeing the consultants face lol xxx

Thanks Nicola xxx

Back