• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weekend fear

12dobidog

Well I made it through the weekend family over for dinner Sat and out to family on Sun and stuck to the Slimfast throughout. Mixed feelings about my op next Sat but I will do it and be a lot happier for it. The nerves are starting to kick in but I have so much support and I am very Grateful for every bit
All the best
B

Hi B well done you! i'm 10 months post-op and have lost 9 stone it is the best thing i've ever done. I know your nervous but try and think of it as the start of your new life....there are exciting times ahead! For me the hardest part of my weightloss journey was the pre-op diet! take care and please try not to worry xxx

where abouts in se london are you?

Great news and good for you! A rubbish slimfast dinner/weekend is worth so much more than 1 nice dinner :)
Good luck for your op x

You've shown so much commitment to this operation by staying on your pre op diet when temptation was at it's worst. Well done you. Good luck for your op, hope it goes well and you have a fast recovery. xx

Lisa J
I live in Woolwich but I was in your area today, Whitstable, to see the Inlaws
Salski
Thanks, the only problem is i keep getting headaches which are driving me crazy.
B

You're doing great, this op is gonna be the journey of your lifetime, stick at it...

The headaches? I think someone once said this is because you need to drink more..... not beer before you start :)

Good luck for Saturday x

Thanks, the only problem is i keep getting headaches which are driving me crazy.
B

That's a sign you're dehydrated which is a common problem with Slimfast and similar product as they're highly concentrated. Increasing your fluids should help with that.

Well done on sticking with it over the weekend, shows great will power and determination :D

Hi B, I felt faint, light headed and really crap the first 4 days of my pre-op it was like being on a detox but after them 4 days i felt fine again and the diet got easier hope this is the same for you. Hope you had a nice day in whitstable! I used to live in orpington but have a couple of mates in your area, i hope you dont support charlton?!

Lisa The only thing I support is my legs as they support me. I am not really into football I prefer rugby or anything with an engine. My other half is a Palace supporter.
Thanks for the words of encouragement everone.
Good night everone I am off to bed now
B

Well done Bryan, your perseverance pre-op will pay dividends post-op. Also, how did you manage to go to Whitstable and not have any oysters? Good luck for Saturday.

Keep us posted on how your getting on! Yipeeee it's nice to see another Palace fan! Not our best season!

well done mate mate stick to your guns its in a good cause, I had headaches galore for the first few days worrying and stressing about it didnt help me, but good advice already given just make sure you drink plenty, I thought it would hinder the process when in fact it did the opposite.
Good Luck on Saturday in advance.

Back