• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss related TV & radio programmes

Brunetteandred

Officially a loser
Dear losers and wannabees,

I have asked Mini if she will make this thread sticky.

Lots of us are posting up interesting programmes but they get lost in the general threads.

How about we notify our fellow losers/wannabees of upcoming programmes here and then discuss them on a different thread?

great idea red!

Last edited:
Yeah good idea Angela. x

My 22 Stone Dad and Skinny Me - BBC3 4.10am - Friday 30th Jan

Documentary showing how seven-stone teenager Emma's eating disorder is linked to her clinically-obese father Grant's condition and her attempts to get to her goal weight.

A friend of mine told me last week that she had watched a gastric band operation on one of the health and fitness channels on sky last week (or the week before). Did anyone see it????? Can anyone remember what it was called??? I'd really love to watch it xx

I watched that Half Ton Mum, on replay last night. She was sooo pretty and it was such a shame that she could'nt get any help sooner. She may still be alive today if she had.

thanks for that Red. x

A friend of mine told me last week that she had watched a gastric band operation on one of the health and fitness channels on sky last week (or the week before). Did anyone see it????? Can anyone remember what it was called??? I'd really love to watch it xx
'Family Fat Surgeons' is currently being repeated on Discovery Home & Health (Sky 254) @ 12 or 4 pm. There is also +1hr channel.

Dear losers and wannabees,

I have asked Mini if she will make this thread sticky.

Lots of us are posting up interesting programmes but they get lost in the general threads.

How about we notify our fellow losers/wannabees of upcoming programmes here and then discuss them on a different thread?

great idea :)

Shaw somers all afternoon (I wouldn't mind him all afternoon to myself! lol) on Home & Health channel. Fat Doctor!

thanks for the link i hvae just listened to it and it was realy interesting its great to hear real "true life" people talking about their experience i know we all are true life people on here but its just nice to hear a real voice very informative!

Hello girls, Im new to this tried doing a thread the other day but for some reason it didnt go through anyhow did anybody see the Gok Wan program about the "obese teenagers" ( hate that word ) that was on the other day?

I saw it Pinky, it was just like I was in my teens it was really good & had me in tears, it was also good to see Gok talking about his experiences wasn't it?
xxxx

Back