• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a day

JO28172

Woke up to my bunny having given birth to 4 little babies, only to return from shopping for my collie x to have broken the cage down to drag them out and kill them...I'm devastated. I'm such an animal softie and my dog of 13years is the slowest, dopiest dog around, scared of anything n everything...so out of character for him but a huge lesson to realise instinct can take over even the mildest of dogs <sob> went straight to hit the food..old habits die hard, thankgod naughtiest snack in the house were rice cakes! :(

suebland

awww what a day you havr had, i love animals too and would be devastated hope you are feeling better soon and get back on track

JO28172

To go from such joy to devastation...my head spinning. Sure I need chocolate x

suebland

i have my op on 8th nov but i am sure it's like any diet and you are just looking for an excuse at the min cause you are so upset, just try not give in hun cause you will be more upset in the long run, i can't imagine what you must be feeling but don't lose your way be strong

JO28172

I'll be ok as no choc in the house <phew> good luck for the 8th, it's such an exciting time for you x

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
so sorry jo :(

JO28172

Thx ladies xx

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Aw Jo :cry::cry::cry: so sorry, babe. Don't know how you dealt with that, I think I too would have fallen apart ... you don't need chocolate though. :( You are a strong woman & this is natural instinct coming to the fore for your dog. Bless you, honey, have a better day tomorrow xxx :wave_cry:

JO28172

Yes I'm sure in the morning I'll be back to normal..animals hey!!! long soak in bath in order xxx

flowerofshona

Aw that is sad im the same with animals hence the 6 dogs LOL.
Are you sure it was the dog and not an urban fox ????? they are dab hands at nipping into gardens and getting into cages :(

JO28172

Oh no as we had brought the indoor cage in for them and he had bent it all from outside in to make just enough gap to drag them out.shant use the cage next time! Or if I do it will go up ontop of a wardrobe!

JO28172

Thx neeta, ur all so lovely on here...I know I don't get on as much now I'm back working but nice to hear those friendly words when they're in need! New day tomorrow xxx

flowerofshona

I didn't realise they where indoors :( I used to show rabbits and loved them to bits.
Hugs for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

JO28172

Xxxxx thanks all xxxxxx

Katkit1

Not going anywhere!
Hope tomorrow is a much better day for you hun x

So sad when things like this happens.....know what you mean about your dog being a softie, mine is just the same, until one day when my sister bought her Jack Russell over.
They hated each other on sight and had a viscous fight, that appalled me at the time! I said then I would never have another animal in the house!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x