• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who is going to the Walsall hospital meeting

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Hi just wondering who will be there next week. I'm so looking forward to put some faces to names.
I have phoned today and asked if my son can come and was told no problem.
So I'm going with my hubby, daughter (16)and my son (5)
Here is the time and place

Harrison's sports and social club
28 Wharwell Lane
Great Wyrley
WS6 6EU
on Wednesday 16th September 2009
at 6.30pm
They ask you to phone to confirm if you want to go so they can make sure there are enought seats
Telephone 01922 721172 ext 7648
The bar will be open for drinks

Yep I'm going. I didnt call to confirm last time I went though, and didnt realise we had to. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Hi just wondering who will be there next week. I'm so looking forward to put some faces to names.
I have phoned today and asked if my son can come and was told no problem.
So I'm going with my hubby, daughter (16)and my son (5)
Here is the time and place

Harrison's sports and social club
28 Wharwell Lane
Great Wyrley
WS6 6EU
on Wednesday 16th September 2009
at 6.30pm
They ask you to phone to confirm if you want to go so they can make sure there are enought seats
Telephone 01922 721172 ext 7648
The bar will be open for drinks

please excuse my ignorance
but what is the meeting about, well i gather its about wls,but specifically whats it for ? also who can attend
regards
Steve

I'll try and remember to ring and confirm, but who do we ring? Is it Ana or Lesley we tell? And i am so not bringing my girls..........

please excuse my ignorance
but what is the meeting about, well i gather its about wls,but specifically whats it for ? also who can attend
regards
Steve

As far as i know this is a support group meeting arranged by Walsall Manor Hospital for people who have had or having surgery at WM.
I don't know who will be there from WM but when i phoned to say i was going the phone was answered by the delightful Anna who said "she was looking forward to meeting me again" so I take it she will be there
I'm looking forward to meeting Julie(phatmomma) and any other minis who might be there
Hope to see you there

Yep I'm going. I didnt call to confirm last time I went though, and didnt realise we had to. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

I'll try and remember to ring and confirm, but who do we ring? Is it Ana or Lesley we tell? And i am so not bringing my girls..........

Not sure if you "HAVE" to phone and confirm it just says on the letter "we would appreciate if you can"

Julie you are so mean not bringing the girls LOL its Ana you talk to

I think we might turn up to this one. Got the camera down on weds morning in Walsall so not reason why we can't make a day of it.

I am going next week, had my surgery back in June. I think a couple of the ladies I was in with are going so it will be nice to catch up. It will be lovely to meet Bonita too, if there is a chance! It should be a very busy meeting.

I'm wondering how we can recognise other minis at the meeting

Maybe we should all wear a red rose or carry a newspaper just like in the movies LOL

I am going next week, had my surgery back in June. I think a couple of the ladies I was in with are going so it will be nice to catch up. It will be lovely to meet Bonita too, if there is a chance! It should be a very busy meeting.

Caught the back of you going down the corridor at the last clinic...lol So yes it would be nice to finally sit down and have a natter.

Think we will definately go to this one, going to ring in a min.

Yep put me down i'll be there it will be lovely to meet up with everyone until then hugs and fairy dust are coming your way xx

Yep put me down i'll be there it will be lovely to meet up with everyone until then hugs and fairy dust are coming your way xx

Whooop another night out in Walsall..

You just can't keep good girls in now can you sweetheart???? Woop Woop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back