• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why can't I....

Status
Not open for further replies.
See "Members Only Diaries"

You need 50 posts or more to see into the “Members Only” dairies.

See other peoples profiles

You need 50 posts or more to see other member's profiles.

See my own profile

The same reason as above.

The forum does not distinguish between other peoples profiles and your own.

Set a Ticker

There’s no reason why you cannot set a ticker.

You can go to Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy... or some other ticker provider and then take the BBCODE and paste it into your signature under User CP (Top right) Then "Edit Signature" from the menu on the left.

You can create a test thread in the tech support forum or write on an introduction thread in the introductions section and paste your ticker BBCODE into a post. If it comes up you got the right code!

Change My Ticker(Tickerfactory)

If you are using a tickerfactory.com ticker, you can update your ticker by clicking on it, entering your PIN (if you remember it) and then clicking the update button.

You do not have to change the BBCODE in your signature, unless you forgot your PIN.

Post on the forums

If you cannot post on the forum, the most likely reason is because your account is not validated. Check your email junk folder and if cannot find the welcome email you can do 1 of 2 things.

Option 1: Go to UserCP and click “Edit Email” from the menu on the left. Use another email provider such as GMail

Option2: Start a thread in the Technical Support Forum asking for your account to be validated

I have X posts but I still can't..

Okay, I know it’s nice to be liberated to have Private Messaging, a bigger avatar, a bigger signature and see into the Members Only sections, but nothing happened… when you got to 20 posts or 50 posts…

Well it would be nice to have instant access but unfortunately that’s not the way things happen. The system once an hour checks to see who is eligible for updated account privileges and updates it accordingly. So the longest you will have to wait is 1 hour, 60 minutes or 3600 seconds… it’s not that long honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back