• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WIERDO Band!!!

Tamgredan

wanna be happy!
So im on fluids for 3 days after my fill and i thought i would treat myself to some nice fruit juices. I popped to asda and they had a great offer on 6 x 1ltr juices for £3 so i got 6 different flavours.
Ive opened every one of them just for variety sake, but how bizarre that some juices go down fine and some dont????

Lemon & lime, cherry, blackcurrant, apples all go down fine, but the mango one ive given up on!

ITS ONLY BLEEDIN' FLUID!!! AAArrrgggghhhhh

LOL....7 months post op and still this band amazes me :)...keeps me on my toes!

I know exactly what you are saying Tam. I continue to be surprised with my band and how my body reacts to it. I have definitely become more conscious of any small changes in my body, or what my body is telling me. Heh ho, its good to be kept on our toes :)

Is the mango one slightly 'gloopier' ? I find yoghurt seems to sit there for a while until its gone through then the rest follows ok! Like it sits on a bubble then it bloops though!

Mango is fiborous and may be sticking a bit.

mango on is normally thicker so i did water it down and still didnt go down right...must be the fibre in it!

Tonight ive managed a caramel yoghurt and 2 bits of chocolate :)...at least my band likes chocolate...i would die if i could tolerate that!!!

I found that after my last fill anything cold or cool would not go down, even water! Yet soup (tomato) milky coffee etc was ok. It is SO weird isn't it? Shame about your band liking chocolate though, lol;) I can't have crisps any more, great in one way but I do 'miss' them, they were my fave snack/pig-out food so I'm glad really.
xxxx sharon

Back