• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wise help needed

bubbaloo82

Hi... I'm in need of some help.. Pls!! I'm 10 month out an have done great...but I haven't lost anything for 12 weeks my weight has fluctuated up to 6lb in this time.. I'm struggling with this I've switched my eatin upped my protein I've upped my exercise yet still no movement :s I'm 5'2 an weigh 12.4/12.10 (still heavy for my height) an still high bmi any help would b gratefully received... I do eat the odd thing I shouldn't.. My portion size is still tea plate fluids go in well Seem to have belly ache quite a lot at the moment an dizziness (don't know if that's relevant) I'm cold all the time my feet an 2 of my fingers go green an tingle! (Again might not b relevant) Jo x

Last edited:
Have you mentioned any of this to your doctor? I think you should but it will drop again keep your carbs low xx

Can you post a food diary? Agree with chrisa that you should mention your symptoms to a GP.

Thank u... No I haven't spoken to anyone about my symptoms... Mayb I should

Should I just add my food diary to this thread?? I don't eat many carbs an I was eatin less of them but when I went for check up they told me I had to eat some ... X

I would definitely have a chat with your team/gp about your current symptoms, just to put your mind at ease and make sure its nothing to worry about.

Maybe also ask for an appointment with the dietician to see if they can help too.

Good luck and let us know how you get on x

Back