• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wobbles

ditzeeblonde

Hi all

Am feeling really lightheaded today & my vision is a little blurry (which started last night)... has anyone else experienced this or know why it might be?

Typical to happen on a saturday when I can't call anyone.

Thanks. xx

Maybe high/low blood pressure? Just guessing really hun, maybe you should phone the NHS helpline? Hope you feel better soon (HUGS) XX

Didn't someone else newly post-op report this the other day? Can't remember who it was now.

Hope it's nothing serious hun. Did you ring NHS?

Mary was complaining of this... I am also a sufferer and it's to do with my blood sugar dropping low and my blood pressure if I get up too quickly at times....

Get this checked out Angel... it can be to do with dietary changes and it needs to be watched....

Hopefully it will turn out to be nothing at all, but don't do what I did last night and fall .... this is the second time in three months that I have injured myself with these types of symptoms and just having a severe dizzy turn which resulted in me falling and hurting myself...

Keep us posted.

Love and hugs precious, always xxx

Back