• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woo hoo 5 stone gone

Emma7799

Haven't been on here for a little while but wanted to share my progress.

I had my sleeve in October 2013 and weighed 20st 6lb. Got on the scales today And weigh 15st 6lb.

I'm so thrilled - and looking forward to the 14's lol!

I'm loving being able to buy £10 jeans from Asda instead of the expensive simply be ones, and not being ruled by food. I know I have to eat but I don't look forward to it like I used to (if that makes sense?). I'm eating now to live not for pleasure!

I am much more active - I walk everywhere and cover 50km a week and do exercise classes.

No regrets from me and I hope everyone is getting on well too x

Fantastic x

Well done Emma you are doing brilliantly :)

Well done Emma. Thanks for sharing your story x

Well done on those great losses Emma :)

Hey I've just seen your update in another post. Wow, you're flying with this, what a brilliant loss. How are you feeling? It's lovely seeing your progress especially as we had our ops around the same time. Well done you :D

Hey I've just seen your update in another post. Wow, you're flying with this, what a brilliant loss. How are you feeling? It's lovely seeing your progress especially as we had our ops around the same time. Well done you :D

Thank you - you're doing great too :0)
I was stalling but gave myself a good telling off lol! As carbs were keeping into my diet. So now I mostly have meat and salad and snack on nuts and seeds - this has really boosted my loss again and I'm back to a stone off a month again. Also massively increased exercising, but it is so much easier without the extra 6 stone.
Still in size 18 but looking forward to the next few weeks when I will hopefully fit in size 16 ( cannot believe it)
X

Fantastic :)

This music to my ears, had surgery on Saturday and feeing rather sorry for myself weighing a stone heavier with water retention etc and mean wind pains !
Well done ! I feel inspired now, but first a little nap x

Back