• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woo hoo

happy days

Weigh day today and I have lost exactly 9 and a half stone since my op. Feeling very proud if I do say so myself :)

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
wow!!!!! well done you!!!!! :) xxx

happy days

Caren I didn't think it was possible I was convinced I wud be the one who it failed on. But here I am 9 month later. Just need to shift the last 3 stone now.

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Caren I didn't think it was possible I was convinced I wud be the one who it failed on. But here I am 9 month later. Just need to shift the last 3 stone now.
well you're very determined and im sure you will do it :) xxx

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Oooooh, get that little black dress bought for Crimbo, honey :D Well done, Happy ... living up to your name now, honey xxx :553: Yee ha.

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Yes - very well done happy days - you've come a long way with not much further to go now.

Jen1961

Is on her way!
Fantastic weight loss... you must be over the moon. Good luck on the remainder, I hope you get to goal very soon :)

flowerofshona

That is a wonderful loss, heres the last few stone and a fantastic 2012 yayyyyyyyyyy!!!

happy days

Thankyou so much everyone. This site certainly makes it easier. Any struggle or question I've ever had there is allways someone to help.

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Many congrats, happy days!

Karen19745

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you, and it won't be long until you get to goal, I think you should treat yourself and buy something nice to wear for Christmas, but then again you might have lost another stone or 2 by then x

Tiggerific

I Love my Bypass!
good-job.gif