• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Would anyone else like a PRE-OP SECTION for questions/concerns?

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
:wave_cry:Just wondering if anyone else like a section specifically for pre-op people to ask "anything & everything"
I know some post oppers (quite rightly!) get a bit fed up with the same questions being asked time & time again

It might make newbies & lurkers feel a little more confident about joining in & not feeling they are asking silly questions

Obviously we would still rely on post-opppers to answer some queries but it might make the main WLS forum less crowded and some of the pre-op relevant "stickies" could be moved & made more accessible to inspire & inform us pre-ops

Right I'll crawl back into me "shell" lol;)

:) i think its a great idea too x

think its a good idea as well

Yes, I think it's a good idea.
I have no problem with anyone asking questions - that's how I came to be here in the first place. It would help make sure that the questions (and answers) wereall gathered together in the same place.

....also with all the new criteria/ BMIs being raised/ less funding/ longer hospital waiting lists etc.,

it would be useful to have any new information in one place to help pre-ops fight their GP's , PCT's & hospitals & find out what "games" they play (losing or not having got your referral is a favourite)- if I'd had access to a fax machine 12 months ago I might have been done & dusted by now-

sorry -ranting now lol x

Yes, I think it's a good idea.
I have no problem with anyone asking questions - that's how I came to be here in the first place. It would help make sure that the questions (and answers) wereall gathered together in the same place.

Yes I am lucky enough to have the time to read,read,read & read-

I started reading the last page over 2 years ago - (when it was just a small section on minimims forum) - and reckon I've read every thread at least once - probably 3 or 4 times lol (sad or what! :eek:) So it would have saved me quite a lot of time & confusion if at least some of the main pre-op information & advice was all in one place

Maybe "expand" the Pre-op diet section to include questions???

Back