• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yesterday has gone yipeeee

suesian

just thought i would share my day yesterday, was woke up at 6am by my daughter (additional needs and deaf) to show me the picture she had drawn on her bedroom wall in blood she had picked from her arm, then off shopping reversed into the wheely bin dinted car and squashed bin i rang the council who told me it would be £25 for a new bin . in the evening got ready to do some walking and the treadmill decided not to work ,but in despite of all that i didnt run to the kitchen very close to the wine lol but resisted,welcome today

Sounds like a heck of a lot of stress yesterday Sue... just keep plodding... dust yourself down and keep on trucking...

I tend to let stress roll off me these days... or if I have a choice... I keep well away from stressors!

Take care and have a really good day!
xxx

well done you sweetpea, i to had a very trying day on saturday, and usually id reach for the 'comfort food' but didnt, just shows how far were coming along with 'training' our minds to look at food differently...... take care xxx

Well done you for coping with yesterday! heres hoping today more than makes up for it xxx

Your force is strong OB1Knowbe.... Is that how you spell it? Hmmm, pass...

Well done on coping without food for a crutch, impressive xx

Back