• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yoghurts

Sarah Metcalf

I thought I'd share my finding, to bring a little happiness to those pre op diets.

Muller Lite have brought out a yoghurt which has dark chocolate sprinkled through them and they are gorg and only 85 cals!!

I'm currently trying the orange and dark chocolate one and it's good (which is something coming from me as I don't really like yoghurts).

And to make things even better, at Tesco, if you buy 1 pack you get 2 packs free!!

Hi - I find the mullerlight yoghurts too sweet but really like the 0% fat free activia snack pot yoghurt and currently allowed 2 a day on the milk diet x

Oooh bargains, the choc mullers are delish. I'm particularly loving the choc orange and the one with cherry at the bottom..... Unfortunately Mr Phatmomma loves them too :) Strange thing is pre op i loved chocolate, nowadays apart from one hormonal time of the month i've had no urge for it. But these yoghurts, boy oh boy they are so nice they feel very NAUGHTY!

They are AMAZING. I've recently bought a pack of 6 at Asda for £1.96. £1.96!!

ty for the tip - But I dont eat/like choc, glad u have found something u like xxxx

Blue eyes, get yourself to tesco ;) I notice you only have 2 days left to your op, wishing you all the best xxx

Julie, I'm very jealous of you for not liking chocolate, I love it.

Another yoghurt I love is sainsburys fabulousy fruit range, (less than 1%) fat and you can't taste any sweetener in them at all xx

Back