• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You are not going to believe this....

charliegirl

I HAVE GOT FUNDING..

They had an extra sitting due to the backlog and mine was approved. Lousia the surgeons secretary called me this afternoon. Downside is they are wanting another hospital to do it, :cry: Louisa is on the case already to sort this out. They said Classic Hospitals, they have recently taken over Spire and Mr Ammori had a contract with them there so they are hoping to swing it. So double edged sword as I would really like Mr Ammori to do the surgery as it was his letter that got me the funding....so still waiting for a result but I got the funding and I am so hot and bothered you would not believe it......YEEHAW.................:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So pleased to hear your good news. Congratulations

Irene xx

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!

im so happy for you, its brilliant news.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

liz xx

Aw thanks everyone, I never thought this day would ever come and you all know how patient I have been (not)....lol....my head is spinning.....xxxx

wooooooo hooooooo:bliss::bliss:
im excited for you, i know the feeling and its great !!

Thank you thank you thank you....I cant stop laughing now.....god its a mad feeling....what on earth am I going to moan about now lol...........xx

price of a loaf of bread

forget that one you wont be able to eat it soon so it doesnt matter. Hey linda we could still end up being bedroon buddies yet.
buzzin for you
HC

great news Linda - told you all the best things in life are worth waiting for eh!!!!!!!!!!! BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!! I am so chuffed for you xxxxx

I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:crazy::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::superwoman::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::clap::clap::clap::clap::party0038::happy096::happy036::happy036::happy036::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::party0023:

price of a loaf of bread

forget that one you wont be able to eat it soon so it doesnt matter. Hey linda we could still end up being bedroon buddies yet.
buzzin for you
HC

I know HC especially now they are fighting over where I go!....will know more tomorrow when Louisa calls she is not letting go off my case easily and said I could have it done in two weeks if they leave it with Mr Ammori....xx

See the difference a day makes? I just knew it would happen for you and so soon!! Good for you Linda!

Back