• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

your names

teen

post op loser
How did you all come up with your forum names and what do they stand for

Mine is easy My name is Tina very boring;)

Mrs Cakeybun....its been my dads name for me for years...doesnt take much guessing why does it....when I was little it was "little Miss Cakey Bun"...I have always had weight problems as has my dad when I was a little kid he was at his heavest around 26 stone.

Anyway I am Mrs Cakeybun on many forums around the web so if you see the name its me popping up somewhere else

Oh and my real name is Wanda (pronounced Vander) not much to go with if i ignore the "fish called" jokes lol

mine is obvious! Thats how much weight I need to lose to get to a "normal" weight

mine is a nickname that my brother used to call me when we were younger and I use it on most things as no one else uses it.

When I am the slim me I want to be I shall change mine to "Formerly known as Mrs Cakey Bun" bit like Prince lol

Will you change it Sam when you reach your target:)

I guess i will have to - It'll sound a bit stupid then won't it. I don't know why I didnt think of that at the time I created my account.

Any suggestions for a new one?

Caz as that is my shortened name of choice (Carolyne is my real name) and Band as I have one and the Y is the Y in my real name :D

I guess i will have to - It'll sound a bit stupid then won't it. I don't know why I didnt think of that at the time I created my account.

You could change it to SKINNY MINNIWell I was a fat girl and gonna be slim,But my real name is Joanne

I have no imagination either Teen, but I'm waiting for Angela to suggest something to do with bangers!

mines just my name and the beginning of my surname..boring arent i but when i joined the forum i was doing it in a rush and didnt really expect to be using it like i do, its been my life saver..wish i had taken a bit more time in thinking of something a bit more interesting nowxx

is it possible to change your user name do you know?

Mine is a nickname I've had for quite a while now, but not a lot of people know about it. I was 8yrs old and visiting my mum at work, (she was a nurse in a private care home at the time) and one of the elderly residents kept calling me jinkles which my sister thought was really funny. I don't use it often but my sister still uses it from time to time x

Mine is a nickname I've had for quite a while now, but not a lot of people know about it. I was 8yrs old and visiting my mum at work, (she was a nurse in a private care home at the time) and one of the elderly residents kept calling me jinkles which my sister thought was really funny. I don't use it often but my sister still uses it from time to time x

Your children are beautiful, you must be very proud of them. I have 2 myself. x

mine goes back a way i wanted something nice for MSN, love herbs especially sage, lol and also love ternderising things

Bangersandrack? :D

My name stems from the fact I am a (greying) brunette and I used to have red lowlights or streaks. My fave colour is also red.

Back