• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YUK @ HURBS

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
I made my spag bol today but i make the mistake of adding mixed hurbs, yuk how nasty i wont do that again its vile !

im quite partial to mixed herbs in my spag bowl - sugar on the mince is a really nice special ingrediant that I...er.....wont be using anymore!

its mainly in the spag bowl just bfore you put the rest in when its just mince I meant - didnt explain myself there well. Mind you, saying it back to myself has made me feel disgusted for eating it lol! Thought Id stumbled across a secret ingrediant that made my spag bowl special! No!! I was just being greedy with that bloody sweet tooth of mine! x

Thanks for the warning Liz. The only time I used mixed herbs was for my meat loaf speciality lol and I have'nt made 1 since well before pre op diet. Infact have'nt made anything so the kids and Terry are fading fast!!

:D lol gaynor have you gave up cooking to spend more time with the new man in your life ?
horse_9.gif

I made my spag bol today but i make the mistake of adding mixed hurbs, yuk how nasty i wont do that again its vile !

In my neck of the woods, Hurbs has a completely different meaning LOL.

Back