• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ZITS!!!

yorkshirelass74

god i feel about 15! i have had a breakout of spots, about 5 of the little blighters! i havent had spots for years! has anyone else have an outbreak post op? xxx

cazbandy

Bring on the Trumpets!
Yes, tes and triple yes!

I was told loosing weight plays havoc with hormones and this can lead to skin and hair changes as the journey progresses - it will balance out in the end :)

lisa x

is very happy!
I havent had my op,but i am so spotty at the moment i am to embarresed to walk out the door ..
I put mine down to quitting smoking..the stress has to come out somewhere...

dottychic

Lisa, I got really run down for a while after quitting smoking, I was on some serious drugs at the time having had 2 strokes so I never knew what to blame. At some point I thought, Ive never felt as unwell after quitting smoking! It did settle down though so dont worry, very soon after I felt better than Id done in years! X

yorkshirelass74

lol thats not so bad then, seems like i am in good company, warts (zits) and all!

Stellap

At goal at last.....
Yes! I'm having exactly that problem at the moment. I was going to mention it at my next appointment as I am worried I could be deficient in some areas (my last blood test everything was normal). I never get spots and I now have several clusters of red pimples around my chin area...grrrrr. I'm taking some extra zinc to see if that helps.

Bev

Just wanting to share a little secret girls...

There is a product on the market... I get it from Boots... it's brilliant for this and called CEPTON...

It's a medicated wash and I use it daily all over my body and for me... it's totally solved this awful problem.

Around £4 for a bottle but worth every penny.

Hope this helps someone.... and you can use your usual face creams and make up after it... I really believe in this product...

Wishing things better...

Love and hugs Bev xxx

yorkshirelass74

Yes! I'm having exactly that problem at the moment. I was going to mention it at my next appointment as I am worried I could be deficient in some areas (my last blood test everything was normal). I never get spots and I now have several clusters of red pimples around my chin area...grrrrr. I'm taking some extra zinc to see if that helps.

yes mine is on my chin and around my nose, horrible!