• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zoe/Bondgirls's diary

Cat321

Shrinking
Hi guys
Just a quickie. When I first started thinking about WLS I used to read Zoe's diary and reading about her experiences and prgress really gave me the inspiration to go and have a chat to my doctor about the possibility of WLS.
Then one day it vanished and I thought it had been deleted - I was gutted. I've since seen that it's just been moved elsewhere and I would love to read it again to see how she is getting on.
Sadly I can't access it for some reason, I'm not very well up with the internet really so I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction at all? :D

Thanks
Cat xx

Zoe's diary has been moved to the Members Only Diary section which you need to have posted a certain number of posts (50 I think, but someone I'm sure will confirm this) before you can access this.

This gives a little more privacy, and you don't have many more posts to until you get there so get posting :D:D:D

Thanks Westie for taking the time to reply, I'll start posting like a mad man!

Try word association threads - they help you build up your posts quickly ;)

Ooh, good idea! Thanks DQ!

No worries ;)

Back