• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone know the latest on Charis?

J-Mo

Last I heard she went to theatre at 3.20pm yesterday.

I'm extremely worried, although they say no news is good news.

Thanks

There was an update in another thread..

She has had to have some repairs done via open surgery, she is in ICU and is quite poorly, they are keeping her there until she stabilizes.

All our prayers are with her and her family xxx

Hoping and praying that Charis has a speedy recovery and gets well soon xx

ive just rang ICU and there moving Charris back to the bariatric ward, im on my way to see her in a hour or so, i will pass on everyones love and best wishes xxx

thanks liz

for letting us know, its a relief to know that although she is still very poorly, at least she has stabilised now. thanks for passing on all our love and best wishes to her.
lets hope shes turned the corner now, and will soon be able to carry with her journey, but with none of the problems shes had to cope with.

Thanks Liz, I look forward to hearing how she is after you've been to see her.

I saw the other thread after I posted this. I hope & pray she is now on the mend!!

I wasnt allowed in the nurse got it wrong on the phone shes still in icu so i wasnt allowed in 2 see her unfortunately x

Constantly thinking of Charis and sending love and very best wishes to her and to her family, for a speedy recovery.. love and hugs xxx

Sharing and Caring for Charis xxx

It helps and gives us strength because we share our care and concerns for the well being of our precious Charis...

When We Share.

''If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share. ''

When we... share laughter, there's twice the fun; When we share success, we surpass what we've done. When we share problems, there's half the pain; When we share tears, a rainbow follows rain.xxx:wave_cry:

Charis you are never far from my thoughts, as are your family who must be so worried! I really hope you get out of icu soon and Liz gets in to see you and let us know how you are. Sending even bigger hugs now in the hope that they bring you home to your family very soon xx

oh noliz, poor charis, and poor you, i bet you were really looking forward to seeing her too. lets hope she goes back to the ward soon. but at least we know shes being looked after in the best possible place.

Oh no! I just posted on the other thread how pleased I was she was being moved to a normal ward, poor Charis. Get well soon hun, we miss you XX

Much love xx

im so very very worried!!! lets hope things are better in the morning xx

Oh poor Charis and her family. Liz did they say how long she's likely to be in ICU?

im sorry Kay the nurse on the bariatric ward didnt indicate how long before she would be moved, she says that they will move her once there happy with hows shes doing, all i can do is ring back tomorrow x

Back