• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One favorite item

Big an Bouncy

Come on guys and gals what are you looking forward to wearing when you reach goal?;)

When I hit goal? Well it'd have to be a really nice pair of skinny jeans and some killer boots over the top of them, or some pantent red siletto's! Woop!!!

I've already hit my goal of a new jumper. I know that sounds silly but I always wanted to go into next and buy one of those hooded sweatshirts with the really deep v neck that goes past your chest and you wear a little tight top underneath so nothing hangs out! I bought a gorgeous one the other day, I love it and get this, I could have got away with getting an 18 in it too. I might take it back and swap it for an 18 and it'll last me longer!!!!

I have already got mine hanging in the wardrobe long after I cleared everything else out that was too small. A pair of lovely cropped jeans from next, does not sound much but I love the cut of them and only wore them once and they were tight....I hang them there to remind me and these are what I will use to gauage my weight loss...xx

I have already got mine hanging in the wardrobe long after I cleared everything else out that was too small. A pair of lovely cropped jeans from next, does not sound much but I love the cut of them and only wore them once and they were tight....I hang them there to remind me and these are what I will use to gauage my weight loss...xx

Thats brilliant Linda, It doesnt matter if it sounds much to anyone else. If its important to you then its important! Bit like my sweatshirt!

I've talked before about my main ambition, which is to renew my vows with hubby and have our wedding pics redone (they are currently squirreled away so no one can see them as so ashamed of them), so for me, it will be my gorgeous wedding dress re-made into a smaller size :)

I've talked before about my main ambition, which is to renew my vows with hubby and have our wedding pics redone (they are currently squirreled away so no one can see them as so ashamed of them), so for me, it will be my gorgeous wedding dress re-made into a smaller size :)

Now there is a good excuse for a meet up lol.....what a lovely idea and you will soon be there chick...xx

I think mine is to be able to walk into a room and not think that everyone is looking at me, or maybe to be able to eat in public and think that everyone is looking at me.

I think mine is to be able to walk into a room and not think that everyone is looking at me, or maybe to be able to eat in public and think that everyone is looking at me.

That is psycological though, even when you have reach a target weight you may still have those feelings. Plus, they might be looking at you, cos you look so good!!!

I`m with Shel on the renewing of vows, this is something hubby & I have chatted about. Also, to b able to wear a bikini and actually walk round the resort in it rather than covering up with a long baggy tshirt

anything in a size 14 - I can never remember getting into that size - even at school aged around 10 I can remember mum buying me size 16 clothes and it just went up and up from there! Previous diet attempts in the past, I have squeezed into 16's but a 14 is my dream......

for me Im a bit of a gothy/moshery gal so it will be going and geting the corsets that I used to wear and having a nice one again and a nice pair of boots to go with it.

the day that happens will be the happyest day apart from geting married and giving birth lmao.

LOL HC, I pity the first bloke you bag, you'll wear him out catching up on lost time!

Back