• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Deal Daisy :) next stone bracket for us both x x x x
Sharon it will drop again next week.... feeling poorly and wl don't mix too well + u had a fantastic week last week x x x

Fab news. Bet you are chuffed to bits x

Daisy in the 10s. Happy dancing for you xxxx

Sharon well done. It is amazing how we get tomorrow one pound at a time. You have done amazing xxx

Well done Daisy, it's an amazing feeling when you break into the next stone.

And well done Sharon, you have lost a massive amount already, bet you are feeling fantastic.

I'm 9lb 6 so I think that's -1 1/2 this week, happy happy happy! Thinking about putting a bit in my band soon but losing is so addictive lol

Well done Daisy, it's an amazing feeling when you break into the next stone. And well done Sharon, you have lost a massive amount already, bet you are feeling fantastic. I'm 9lb 6 so I think that's -1 1/2 this week, happy happy happy! Thinking about putting a bit in my band soon but losing is so addictive lol

Thanks love!!! It is addictive, gives me a natural high all week when I have lost weight! Your doing great!!! I haven't had a fill for a while now, oct I think and although loss has been slow only had couple of issues with eating so going wait till after my holiday in may for my next fill! Xx

Weigh day saturday :) -1 1/2, pleased with that as I have really struggled this week to get food down I try to aim for at least 1000 cals, or I plateau, so I've had protein shakes most days to top up Bands a lot looser today, typical, lol So I had fried egg & a sausage to celebrate :) (Still miss my tiger bread toast :p )

excellent well done xx

Hi thanks, I weighed this morning 232lbs which means I've stayed the same since Thursday. In 11 days I'm down a stone since my band. I will re-weigh next Saturday and join in properly xx

Well I don't know how other than maybe my scales need a new battery, but 9 st 2 lbs so that's -4 lbs. My band has been really tight this week, struggled to get much down it, but even so - 4?

Have booked myself in for a defill the week after next. It would be fantastic if I could hit 9 st 0 by before then.

Back