• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tomorrow is the day

12dobidog

Just heard from the hospital and I am confirmed to go to surgery at 0800. Feeling good about it now they have OK'ed the echocardiogram.:553:
Managed to get down to 3lb above my surgery target (I set it not the hospital) so I am going in at 29st 3lb:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I am so excited:D:D

Ah, good luck for tomorrow. Hope it goes well and you have a speedy recovery x

good luck for tommorow xx

did the hospital set you any target to lose weight?

Good luck for tomorrow, this is the start to a new and fab chapter in ur life and i look forward to reading about ur journey, congrats on the weight loss and i wish u a speedy and pain free recovery xxx

No I have been setting my own targets
When I first went to the doctors they suggested between 9st2lb and 13st 2lb but since then the hospital have agreed about 15st would be acheivable
I am aiming for 17st.
I was this weight when I was at college and doing loads of sport and I used to cycle everwhere

Im soooo pleased for you. I wish you the best for tomorrow and I know you are going to do great. Bet you never wanted to be a loser so much x

Good luck for tomorrow, am confident you will achieve your goals and will absolutely rock at this weight loss malarky...

Hurry back to us safe n sound x

Good luck for tomorrow and here's to a pain free recovery

Best of luck for tomorrow, im sooooooo glad your excited! This will be the best thing you've ever done! xxx

Just want to add my good wishes for tomorrow. Hope you have a speedy recovery and let us know how you get on xxxx

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow and your slimmer healthier future xx

Good luck for tomorrow Bryan. Going on your success sofar you are going to kick ar$e! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

THINKING OF YOU BRIAN XX

Back