• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays the day...

u will be fine .keep calm and trust urself .u have made the right decision.waiting to hear how u got on .thinkin of u xxxxxx

Good Luck hun xx

Lots of luck, let us know how you get on :) x0

Well I'm still here to touture you all with my stupid questions and freaking out.. Dyin fir a drink but can't stop peeing (??) I was in 1st took about 2 hours although I was out for 7 but been dozing thanks for all you kind thoughts and wishes if it weren't fir people on here I think I'd still be at home x

Suwiexx said:
Well I'm still here to touture you all with my stupid questions and freaking out.. Dyin fir a drink but can't stop peeing (??) I was in 1st took about 2 hours although I was out for 7 but been dozing thanks for all you kind thoughts and wishes if it weren't fir people on here I think I'd still be at home x

Good luck with the recovery Hun.

Lovely to hear you're all done and dusted. Lots of rest and do as you're told now and you'll soon be feeling loads better. Remember sip sip sip all the time and it's good that you need to pee all the time cause it's getting you moving walking to the loo :)

Kate x

Back