• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 days of pre-op diet.....Surgery day!

simplylucy

Here we go!

My surgery is in 10 days time. Today is day 1 of pre-op diet.

I'm being grumpy and moody. :wave_cry:

I have a feeling my children might divorce me before the end of the week! :eek:

Last edited:
It gets better. Hang on in there! It'll be worth it!

What a nightmare day. I've stuck to my diet all day.

Had to take the children to a gymnastics competition this morning and there was a lovely cake stall, but no I stayed glued to my chair! My youngest got the sliver medal in his group (he's 6), was his very first comp so I'm very proud!

Anyhow, this afternoon I've had a banging headache, I've drunk loads so I'm not dehydrated. I've just thrown up, so have no idea whats going on! Not really a great start. :confused:

Good luck Hun. I found it got easier after day three. The headaches up till then were horrendous! You'll be fine - the goal is worth it.

Hope you feel better soon, it seems to be the norm that you feel pretty lousy for the first couple of days X

Oh poor you babes, i feel your pain, i hated it, for the whole 14 bloody days!!!! But it gets you ready for the liquid stage after your op my lovely, be strong, God knows it's hard but you can do it!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well it's day 2 and I'm bouncing!

I feel a million times better today, wondering if I prehaps had a bit of a bug yesterday. :confused:

I'm planning on attacking my 6 year old sons bedroom today, a bomb has exploded in there over the holidays! :eek:

My children all go back to school tomorrow (I have 4). My eldest has his first day of secondary, my baby has grown up.

I think I need to pop out sometime today to buy lunch boxes, I think I binned the old ones at the beginning of the holidays and have forgotten to buy new ones.....typical me! :8855:

Have a great day people, I'm off for a nice coffee and a slimfast now!

Oh and I know we're not ment to weigh everyday, but I have done for years and years and this morning the scales were down 3lb.....happy days!

Dont worry about feeling grumpy hun, its just that bashful, doc, happy, sleepy, sneezy (and the other one) are wondering when you will be feeling them too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chin up hun, these next few days pre op will be hard going, i remember only too well feeling very sorry for myself, but this is your starting line for your whole new life hun, sprint it
xxxx

WELL DONE !!!!!!!!

it'll keep getting better now, and you're on your way! I kind of loved the pre-op despite it being so tough, because it was the count-down proper to the op.

Keep thinking of the Healthier YOU goal, what you are going through now is going to be so worth it............ Hang in there...... we are all behind you!!

Back