• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

11 months post op

chillie

Hello everyone,just thought I would give a update on my progress so far,I am now 10 stone 12 pounds,I am 3lbs away from my ideal weight,I have gone from a size 26/28 to a size 12,at my heaviest I was 21 stone 12 pounds,I know it may sound silly but I still don't see what other people see and that is me being slim I think it will take a while for my head to catch up with the new me.i felt so good today,went into next to buy a new winter coat,I asked the assistant for a size 14 and she said I think that will be to be roomy you look more like a size 12,and OMG she was right it fitted like a dream,I felt so emotional.i can't stop buying clothes now I have so much choice,I even bought knee high boots from river island.i love my bypass.

Chillie, well done! You have done so well you must be chuffed. Any before and after pictures? X

Congratulations, that gives me hope that in a few months I can be there too. Well done... And yes, I know what you mean, I already have more clothes choices than I ever had before.

Back