• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is this it for me?

JO28172 said:
Great work! As for how hard it gets as you get near goal let me side with you...it's damn hard! But grit n determination gets you there but just not as quick as before.....my provider told me today they want me to lose 1lb to be perfect....1 bloomin pound! But I'd agreed at ww a goal which means I need 3.5lb off...either way...it's coming off...I want that ww gold card...im on a mission lol

Lol...
I haven't been given a goal weight,
Ive just been using the slips at the boots weigh machine.
And it tells me for my height I should be 9.10 I think,as I'm 5.1

I never go by weight as every one is different. My sis at 11stone is a size 10 but for me to be a 10 id have to be bout 9st and were the same height. I aim for a clothing size rather than a weight

Amberleigh said:
I never go by weight as every one is different. My sis at 11stone is a size 10 but for me to be a 10 id have to be bout 9st and were the same height. I aim for a clothing size rather than a weight

Being a size 12 I can't ask for better really x

Well done Jo only a pound fantastic & looks like you'll get that gold card before me. Best of luck & congratulations.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

penelope1008 said:
Well done Jo only a pound fantastic & looks like you'll get that gold card before me. Best of luck & congratulations.

Ah thanks hun....not there yet so you're still in the race :) bloomin gold card crazy :D

Lol, yep funny how a bit of plastic & the kudos it gives can get us so obsessed with those last few pounds, but free meetings to help keep us on the straight & narrow is a great target along with our final goal that we've worked as hard for as any other slimmer who attends the groups.

Back