• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st week pre op diet over :-)

pinklady130868

Can't believe I'm now just a week away from having my bypass on Monday 6th February. I've managed to get through the first week low carb diet :) yesterday was a bit difficult as I felt really tired and spent most of the day asleep. Then I discovered my blood sugar was running low. So not looking forward to next weeks liquid only diet :-(
I'm a bit disappointed with weightlos last week too as I only lost 2kg :-( but I do know that I'm a slow loser.
I'm back at the spire Macclesfield on Thursday for my final weigh in and more bloods.
Fingers crossed that this week flys by and I don't get too hungry :) THE GOAL IS IN SIGHT!!
Best wishes to everyone who's time has come this week, see you all on the losers bench :) :) :)

stay strong you will get there and be on the losers bench as well

Keep up the good work Pinky!! I didn't lose much week 1, but it drops off you week 2!!!!!!!! No wonder really, with just clear liquid!! You can do it and we will soon be comparing weight loss on a bigger scale!!! xxxxxx

You are doing great, don't get hooked up on the weightloss pre-op - just think about that liver shrinking to give you the safest surgery possible. The weight will be dropping off you in no time at all x

Have a lovely week, it will fly by. I look forward to reading your updates.

Well dun hun 1st wk over well dun on ur weight loss :) good luck for next wk ull soon be on the losers bench xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done pinky, but remember the pre-op diet is designed to shrink your liver to ease surgery rather than drop weight specifically although of course it does as the stores of sugar & water in the liver are used up. As a weight loss diet it's not a safe idea longer term, but then we all know that.

Thanks for well wishers guys :)
I'm now on day 3 of liquid diet ready for my bypass on Monday :) I've quite enjoyed it so far as I love soup and I've now developed a love of beef oxo.
Roll on Monday 6 th February @ 12.30 :)

Only a few more sleeps before the real adventure begins.... Keep up the good work and I'm glad you're finding this week a little easier...mind you its so blooming cold we're all on soup anyway :):)

Hi pinklady, well done on your pre-op diet, I have been on mine for 2weeks and have 1 more week to go before my gastric sleeve. Wishing you loads of luck for your op on monday xx

Keep up the good work xxx

well done to you :)
I'm on day 5 and cant stop thinking about food!!
i have cheated today and had a bit of extra chicken :(
jane xx

Ur doin great Hun not long to go now ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back