• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 days to go

Karen19745

Hi Everyone, I've got 2 days to go until I see Mr Small, really nervous now, I keep thinking he is going to turn me down, in a way I can't wait for the appt just to get it over with, it's the not knowing, I am so impatient I know :sigh:. Still doing ok with the diet though so I think I'll be fine when I have to do the proper milk diet (if i get that far). Fingers crossed, toes crossed, everything crossed XXX

H Karen. Have you lost your target weight by now? if so, he won't turn you down.
The worst that can happen is that he asks for more tests. That's what happened to me. And if you're going or bypass, he'll almost definitely want you to have a gastroscopy.

Hi Charis, yeah I think I have to have one because I have reflux disaease, the nurse said last time. I do still have 3-4 lb to lose, hopefully I'll be ok, thanks for all the support, Karenx

ooo im under mr small tooo and go next month... thats my third appointment, and ive met weightloss target soooooo fingers crossed he ll say yep yep all steam ahead ha eeeeek this is torture for meeee my hubbi always says i want everything yesterday x

think positive ladies all will be fine and we'll all be full steam ahead before we know it!

Back