• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

241lb of QUESTIONS!!! x

laurajlucy

Hey there!
I have my 3rd appointment with Mr. Small booked for the 21st Oct and was wondering what exactly that will entail?? I have lost 9lb so far and was set a target of 8lb so fingers crossed ill keep it off!!
Im soooooo excited at the prospect of getting a life but sooooo nervous that this chance could be snatched away before it has begun. What are the odds of a big fat NO??? xxx :(

Also i have been a member for about 3 weeks now and i can't seem to access any photos of other members or upload one for myself??

Thanks Kellie xxx:)

Hi,

To access photos etc you need to post more. You get some priviledges extended at 20 posts, but most including photos extend at 50 :) There is a counter in the column to the left of each of your posts saying how many you have made so far. So jump in, get chatting and they'll clock up before you know it ;)

oooooooo kellie im kelly toooo!! hahha im a week behind you!!! well done on your loss sweetpea!!!!! thats fab, think its if we dont need any more tests then we go on the waiting list for surgery, and we wait for our pre op appointments, and pre op diet etc and tests like ecg, bloods etc xx

cant help you with your appointment
but you have to up your posts the more posts you do the more privilages you get

Thanking you all!! U will not be able to shut me up now haha!!
Facebook is going to sufferr!!
I have to admit it has been a total fluke to have lost the 9lb i have done thus far. More to do with my metformin dose being increased i think!!
Was intending to start DiEtInG Monday just gone as i know i can lose a little but terrified if i don't box clever with timings it will all jump back on just in time for my next appointment!! I would cry!!:(

Back