• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd timer band revision to by pass or sleeve

Sorry I meant pm.

Members are free to start their own threads.

You both have over 50 posts now so should have more access. However please post on the threads to offer support rather than word assoc to build up posts. That's not what the forum as all about.

Members are free to start their own threads. You both have over 50 posts now so should have more access. However please post on the threads to offer support rather than word assoc to build up posts. That's not what the forum as all about.
Thanks Mazza

It wasn't deliberate. I was just surprised at my sudden 52 posts! It then dawned on me it was due to the games. I then assumed the games were started for us to reach post target a little more quickly. Sorry if I got it wrong :-/
I have though posted on many threads :)

We were more wanting a category to put new threads in for revisioners rather than posting in the general bypass or banders areas!

I've pm'd Pierce to ask nicely :))

Thanks Mazza

It wasn't deliberate. I was just surprised at my sudden 52 posts! It then dawned on me it was due to the games. I then assumed the games were started for us to reach post target a little more quickly. Sorry if I got it wrong :-/
I have though posted on many threads :)

We were more wanting a category to put new threads in for revisioners rather than posting in the general bypass or banders areas!

I've pm'd Pierce to ask nicely :))

I tried to find revision n its not anywhere. There are plenty of us out there but split all over the place and much of what we have been through and will go through will be good to support all revisioners. Whether to sleeve by pass or whatever. There's a band category, rny n nothing for revision which is a greatly increasing area sadly.
Fingers crossed.
Btw, I can't access pms or profile and I've messaged almost 60 now boooo
Ali. Xxx

I've just put a new thread up asking for revisioners to join it.

Back