• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 years and Counting

Karlos

Just realised tomorrow is my three year surgiversary. It's been a heck of a ride and one tinged with both great joy and a little sadness but I would do it all again in a heart beat.

I've made some great friends some who I will cherish to my dying day and even though I've upset lots of people :D all in all I reckon I've helped more than I have hindered. I'd like to thank those of you give it freely for your friendship and wish you the very best of luck with your journey to the new you

I think you are an inspiration to us all. Not because you are ill - but because you have done a fantastic job with your weight loss tool and then stuck around to help everyone else by sharing your experiences. Yeah - you sometimes give tough love - but I tell you what you are only saying what a lot of people are shouting at their screen but too wussy to type it (including me).

Thank you

Well Done Karlos.... and even though you tell us off now and then... Your support and advise is very much appreciated xxx

wow! well done Karlos, you have done amazingly :) xxx

Hope you keep on offering your very own brand of support :eek::eek: for a very long time, honey. You are proof that it can be done & maintained ... hope you are feeling as good as you possibly can at the minute & are looking forward to your wedding xxx :):):)

I haven't seen a huge amount of your posts Karlos, we seem to post on different things! But when I do see your posts you always seem to try to be helpful and offer practical advise, just like Shelbell its amazing to have such long-term posters here and able to advise us and offer support.
I'm sure in time I will be approved for surgery and I'm certain we will cross paths in many more posts in the future. so Thank you. For all the help you have given and all the help you are still to provide. Without people like you we would all be nervous wrecks with no clue what to expect!

Happy surgiversary! I wish you many, many more <3

I thought it had been a lot longer than three years! So much great advice from you all the time and only three years out yourself! Whenever I see one of your replies I always hold my breath wondering how much of a storm it will create!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well done
hopefully one day i will be able to follow in your footsteps

you have been an inspiration to me Karlos and i wish you well and hope you have a wonderful wedding xx i always read your posts and as was said previously you say what most of us are too scared to and good on you for being so honest x

Karlos has been such a great help to me,
It's comforting to know a long term bypasser is around to offer advice,and and I'll always be grateful to him x

You have scraped me up and gven me a good talking to when needed and its good to have someone around who does speak plainly and not wrap it up in sugar.
Congratulations on the anniversary and want to see you celebrate many more cccc

Three years! And I know you've cherished every day, and worked like a demon to achieve your incredible weight loss Karl. Thanks for the inspiration you give hun
xx

Karlos you are such an inspiration! Your weight loss has been amazing but you've achieved because you've worked hard, remained dedicated and changed your habits.

While you may be brutally honest when people ask questions, frankly I'm sure there are plenty (including me) who think 'thank goodness someone said it'.

Your knowledge and experience is invaluable! Thank you for all of the support you have given us all on here - I hope you're well and looking forward to your wedding x

Congrats hun ;-) n very well done x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Happy Surgiversary Karlos from one of the newbies still waiting for the op!

Hope you have a fabulous wedding and we get to see / hear all the updates !!

Best wishes,
Sharon

Happy surgiversary Karlos. Thanks for sticking around on here and standing your ground when others take a swipe at you for voicing your opinion. Sometimes a swift kick up the jacksy is what's needed.
Your journey is inspirational and your encourage a blessing.

Well done mate, i thank you for your help guidence and support since i joined this site. You have always told me how it is and that has been a great help to me. I have always had people around me who tell me what they think i need to hear and its a blessing to get a friend ( hope i can call you friend) who tells me how it really is. I wish you and your partner a fabulous wedding day and you will be in my thoughts. (ps my candle is still lit and will continue to be so) Its a bloody big candle lol x

Back