• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 years post bypass 2 weeks post tummy tuck/lipo/breast lift and aug.

Dee, looking good :D, I have a question....

On your tummy tuck do you have a scar round your tummy button, and is your scar above your knicker line?

I have my tummy tuck and mastopexy in 10 days (oh my golly gosh :eek::eek:), I am having my scar really low, in knickers through my hair line and will also get a new tummy button as they take the skin off. I can't quite see from yours.

Thanks (in advance:eek:)

My scar is very low so my undies will definitely cover it. And my belly button looks fine. Only scar is inside it so it can't be seen. Good luck in 10 days. You'll do great and feel great once youre all healed up. :)

Wow you look fab!!! I deffo need a tummy tuck! Think I best get saving!! X

Thank you. I can't wait till all the swelling is gone and I'm fully healed. :)

Happy new year everyone. Here's to a successful journey for everyone!!!

Thanks Dee, only 9 more sleeps to my transformation. Hope I look as good as you afterwards :D

Only a few more days to go. Bet youre beside yourself. Good luck and speedy recovery.

Here's an update 23 days post tummy tuck feeling good :)

Attachments

• image-1114753602.jpg
    image-1114753602.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 264
Thank you

So I did my hair, feels good to feel up to doing things. Feels even better to get prettied up. Went a little darker color wise, and styled it up. :) can't wait to be up and around to the gym. Not yet though.

Attachments

• image-2000573858.jpg
    image-2000573858.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 227
wow looks amazing :) cant wait until this is me, If money was no object id have boobs and tummy but il be kidding myself at present if il be able to even get tummy done :(
x would anyone mind if I asked how much roughly for tummy and boobs ? x

wow looks amazing :) cant wait until this is me, If money was no object id have boobs and tummy but il be kidding myself at present if il be able to even get tummy done :(
x would anyone mind if I asked how much roughly for tummy and boobs ? x

I think it all depends. In my state it was going to be $13,500 dollars. (I'm in US) but I got a GREAT Xmas holiday deal with a surgeon if Florida (which is cheaper than my state) I paid $7500 total for boobs, lipo, and tummy. I also had a lift with my implants. I'm paying $3200 for my thigh lift in a year.

Wow you look great!

Thank you. I am 6 weeks out now and feeling better. Can't work out still but I'm walking more and doing small things.

Back