• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 weeks post op already..

debbieb

time is just flying by, and a month has passed already since my bypass...got my post op appointment on wednesday so i will finally get to know how much i have lost since the op...but fingers crossed:talk017:, i did buy a pair of jeans yesterday that were 3 sizes smaller !!!! , AND they fit !!!!:D:D:D:D:D,.......
only one bad thing, i am struggling with food which i was managing to eat a week ago, i seem to either be sick or feel sick, i rang the bariatric team at royal derby and they were a little concerned, but they got advice from the surgeon, and i now have to go for something called a" barium swallow" ..has anyone else hsd one ?..or does any one know what it entails ?. xx

good luck for your tests

Im 3 weeks out and doing OK so i hope you get sorted soon hunni x

thanks for your advice and good wishes, it's nice to know that there are so many people willing to help and offer advice, i will keep you all posted how i get on with my appointment next week....
i can't wait, because i deliberatly don't have scales at home or i would be constantly on and off them.

i can't wait, because i deliberatly don't have scales at home or i would be constantly on and off them.

Personally, I think that is a very wise idea!

Best wishes with your post op appointment and barium swallow test. :p

well done though three sizes is brilliant :) i hope everything is ok with the barium test xx

Back