• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 WEEKS POST OP.. MUCH HAPPIER!!

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
4 weeks post op today!!! I can't believe how quick the time has gone!!

I am on soft food from today, but prob not much different from the puree I been having really.
I am finding everything a lot easier and finding that I am making healthy choices without even noticing!!:D:D All that CBT must have paid off... I am dying to start swimming, but still got to have my 6 week check up with the consultant.

This weeks weight loss has been a bit more pleasing and I hope that it stays like this for a bit.;) 15lb since op.

Hope all you doing ok??:)

hey sarah, im so glad you're doing well :) woohoo good to see u back :) xxx

I'm 4 weeks post op this week to, I can relate alot to what you have said. Really pleased that ur so happy :) well done on ur weight loss xxx

Really pleased you are feeling happy - I've been feeling the same way. Amazing that so soon on the post op journey you can feel so positive and happy!

I hope you enjoy a bit of texture in your diet, it is a nice turning point.

Keep up the good work.

Well dun Hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

WOW WEE that has gone fast keep up the good work you are doing great. xxxxx

So pleased your finding your new start so good now !!!!
Im a week tomorrow and can't wait for 1/2 a weetabix :D

your doing well xx you can start introducing new foods now... but make sure you can mash them down with our fork...and if having meats... chew chew chew... still better until you feel confortable to add a bit of gravy to chicken etc just so the meat is moist and not too dry. Ive kept a diary from the beginning of my soft food stage.. so im more than welcome to share meals i had with you... they not too exciting though but still ok lol xx

Thanks everyone!!

Dawn, I managed a FULL ONE!!! (weetabix) Don't have them often though, as they give me heartburn, always did before.

Thanks Rayne, Iam quite adventurous and trial and error things, but I will give you a shout if I'm struggling!!!

I just hope it stays about 4-5lb a week as I am going out with the girls 14th April and I want to wear jeans!!!!!!!!! lol

Wow great weight loss, sounds like your doing really well hun

Best wishes on your journey x

Back