• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 weeks post-op weigh-in.

Grace

As it says, I got weighed again today. I only lost 1 pound, which I have to admit is pretty disappointing. BUT it's TOTM and I kind of was expecting to hit a stall around now, so I'm not totally gutted, more philosophical.

I know what I'm eating; so I KNOW the weight has to start coming off in bigger chunks any time soon. It's just going to be hard waiting until next Tuesday for my next weigh-in!

On the plus side, 1 stone 6 pounds off in 5 weeks has to be pretty impressive!:D
If I'd done that at SW, I'd have been over the moon! I'm so near getting into the next stone bracket though! Next week hopefully!

Chin up Charis, like you said you know what your eating so just wait for it, it will show in the next couple of weeks im sure.What does TOTM mean, im a bit thick yer no lol. Sugga x

LOL Sugga you're not thick, I had to ask too! Time of the month!

You are doing sooooooo well and when you get down about your losses do what I do and think hey, even 1lb OFF is better than 1lb ON, its going in the right direction.
Soooooo doesnt feel like five weeks since I was getting the texts that you were ok.
Steph xx

P.S I felt slightly cheated because people kept on about 1st a month and I soooo wasnt hitting that and have since discovered that its not that common to lose it that quick.

Thats the right attitude Charis, it will all come off in the end.

You are doing sooooooo well and when you get down about your losses do what I do and think hey, even 1lb OFF is better than 1lb ON, its going in the right direction.
Soooooo doesnt feel like five weeks since I was getting the texts that you were ok.
Steph xx

P.S I felt slightly cheated because people kept on about 1st a month and I soooo wasnt hitting that and have since discovered that its not that common to lose it that quick.

Thanks Stephie. That was what I expected but hey, however it comes off, it's coming off! I just want to get there!

Back