• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 days post op

Amydoll

:D Ive lost 18 pounds since the day of surgery I am feeling much better just with that little bit of weight loss I'm going on several walks a day and feeling energized although I cried last night because my fiance was eating a cheeseburger and fries! I wanted to have it soooo bad but now I know the power food had over me. :talk017:staying strong

Well done you on your weight loss so far, yes, it can be amazing at how much better we can feel once the weight starts coming off. Also well done for staying strong last night....although imho a stern word in your fiance's ear wouldn't go amiss at this stage....just because you've had the op doesn't mean the demon food thoughts in your head goes away, so it's just too cruel to sit there & eat stuff like that in front of you! I'm not saying he shouldn't have a burger & chips but couldn't he have eaten it elsewhere?!!!! Like outside in the cold?!!!!

Your doing great Amy, losing weight and walking.
Its awful seeing someone else eat when you cant have it, but just remember how good you are going to feel soon.
Chin up love, you will get there xxxx

Back