• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A funny thing happened to me last night!

JOWOOD4

I was siting in the lounge reading a book and the TV was on but without the sound. I was just feeling a bit sorry for myself with doing the pre-op milk diet and wondering if I should eat the entire contents of the food cupboard. When I looked up at the TV there was the face of the surgeon who is doing my op!!! I honestly thought it was a sign from above.
Realised then that it was the advert for the channel 4 programme The Hospital and the surgeon is on the programme talking about teenage obesity. Spooky or what?? Went and had another yoghurt tho and didnt even think about eating after that

Lol great post....I do believe that we get signs along the way if we open our eyes to see them....glad you stuck to your diet chick it will be so worth it in the long run....have to say I spent most of yesterday and today with the tv on the sound turned off so I good read and now I have finished my book I wish I had not read it so quick...xx

How funny! And really kinda cool, too. Good for you & keep up the good work. You'll soon be on the losing side & thinking that it was all really, really worth it. Trust me!

Nic:p

Thats lovely, I too am a great believer in angels and that was definately a sign because it got through to you so you did'nt go back into the fridge routine lol. Take care and feel blessed you experienced this, xx Gaynor xx

lol a good sign .. and also reminded me to set rec on my sky+ for the hospital lol as i forgot ...

i think im gona empty the house of food when on my milk diet ..

good luck hun x

weird!

Stick with it hun, i know how u feel hun. Im starving. Not quite missing food but the hunger is making me miserable! And VERY sorry for myself!!

Back