• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A sack of spuds!!

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Well just a quick update on my weight loss surgery folks. I have got past the half, way mark now which has taken me just over 12 weeks, I have a sack of spuds to lose LOL yes 56Lb, but ime as happy as larry, more energy, and I can put my boots and socks on all by myself:p the best thing ever is having long hot bubble baths I love the pampering side of it all. whats your best moment after weight loss surgery.

Excellent thread! I have begun to love looking better going to work. I literally used to wear polo tops and jeans, but I am beginning to change and wear nice more flattering clothes to work. Its weird as everyday I wear something different to before and everyones reaction is really nice!

A sack of spuds isnt much to go! Well done you! x

well done darling xx

Over half way in 3 months - that's fantastic
Glad to hear you're happy & full of beans! - that's also
fantastic
& those baths sound just heaven!
x

Well done Gail xx:D

Good thread Gail, I haven't started yet but I am so pleased for you, and everyone who is losing and feeling better every day.

Well done you! That is so amazing!

Thats fantastic for you Gail! My best moment.....getting on a pair of knee high boots and looking in the mirror on my birthday last week and realising that I really do look like Ive lost almost 8 stone - it was my spirit birthday pressie from my Dad and Gran

Fantastic weightloss Gail, congrats to you! :clap::clap::clap: Haven't had the op yet but feel I've got lots to look forward to! :happy036:
Cuppa xx

To edit any of your details click onto user CP at the top of your home page on minis, then you can adjust everything from the left hand side of the screen. Hope this helps Gail.x
Over half way in 3 months - that's fantastic
Glad to hear you're happy & full of beans! - that's also
fantastic
& those baths sound just heaven!
x

Oh you are a little sweetie pie, what a beautiful gesture (spirit birthday pressie from your dad & gran) you must feel like top of the world and you have done absorlutley fantastic caroline well done you!! Kind regards Gail.xxx
Thats fantastic for you Gail! My best moment.....getting on a pair of knee high boots and looking in the mirror on my birthday last week and realising that I really do look like Ive lost almost 8 stone - it was my spirit birthday pressie from my Dad and Gran

well done gail cant wait to see you on sat. you always look a million dollars. but enjoying yr baths you will smell sweet as well lol

Back